Monoprint and Stitch
Thursday 21st July
Friday 29th July
Wednesday 24th August
Thursday 20th October
Wednesday 16th November
Thursday 24th November
Friday 2nd December
1.00pm - 3.30pm
Monoprinting is a method used in printmaking, as well as in textiles. It simply means a 'one-of-a-kind' print. Monoprinting is a method that presents us with 'happy accidents' and stitching can be as individual as your own signature.
This workshop covers:
· Preparing plate for printing
· Printing the design onto fabric
· Basic hand-stitching and layering
· Studies to develop YOUR visual language
· Exploring printed cloth and stitched marks.
Maximum of 6 participants per workshop.
Cost: £25 includes all materials and tuition,
PLUS refreshments, all tuition notes, equipment and design resources
Booking details for
MONOPRINT & STITCH